Your brakes are one of the most important parts of your car, and brake rotors play a key part. If your brake rotors are in less-than-ideal condition, then P&O Brake can help. Turn to us for experienced brake rotor resurfacing/ machining in Las Vegas, NV.
What Signs Indicate Your Rotors Need Help?
Brake rotors can crack, malfunction, or wear out over time. But how do you know if your own brake rotors have issues? Signs they need service include:
- Brake vibrations: Do you feel vibrations when you brake? If so, your brake rotors might have warped due to extensive heat and unsmooth surfaces.
- Brake grinding: Like vibrating, brake grinding can indicate issues with the brake rotors. The brake pads have worn down and now their backing plate with grind into the brake rotor and damage it.
- Rotor rust: If your rotors have rust, this is not good. As this can block the air passages that help dissipate heat and are usually falling apart. For example, specific rotor materials like cast iron can develop rust.
- Cracked rotors: If your brake rotors have cracks, this is usually because of the extensive heat. Large cracks would usually mean new rotors are needed.
- Less-effective braking: Do you tend to not brake as easily? If so, your brake rotors might have become glazed causing your brake pads to slip instead of grip the rotors.
No matter the issue, turn to P&O Brake for help.
What Can We Do?
We can provide a variety of brake rotor services. From car and truck smooth face rotor resurfacing to drilled/ slotted rotor resurfacing, we can provide top quality results. In addition to our extensive capabilities to provide rotor resurfacing, we also resurface brake rotors for medium-duty trucks, buses, semi-trucks, and trailers too! By resurfacing brake rotors, we remove the layers of friction on your rotors so you have smooth and most importantly parallel brake rotors again. And if your rotors simply are too thin for that, we can replace them with new ones.
Call us today at (702) 384-2530 to discuss your brake rotor resurfacing needs.